Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An Encounter with A Fellow

This night, while I am heading to Bon Angelo Cyberzone after coming from my wednesday class (Property), a group of student called me “Ma’am Lamsen, Ma’am Lamsen.” I turned and saw PSU students, 2 of them familiar and turned out to be scholar grantees under my boss’ scholarship program. We did some chit chat and bid goodbye. As I walk away from them, I smile which I still wear up to this time of typing this entry. I just thought that those students call me “madam” or “ma’am” when in fact, I, too, is a student. I couldn’t expound what I feel and realize at this moment. I just hope that this evening, I was able to inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSLATE THIS PAGE


About Me Comments Pictures

RECENT COMMENTS @ Lex Discipulus®

Recent Comments Widget

SEARCH Lex Discipulus®